Friday, July 22, 2011

PAPA O'JAFOR

Its been a great week its the 22nd of July.....
I can tell you its been great
Its been a while I had a week of positivity in my life!!!!!
So last weekend I was just in this not 2 cool place.......
Sunday could not make it to church and thought 2 myself really??
When would you get out of this cirlce you are roped in.........
This week I determine I am out then I am sunk in again...........
Prayed Sunday night after submitting my assignment, crawled into bed
Woke up monday and decided Ill go for a Program at church......
RCCG Power Explosion at Bowie, a bright start to my day.........
Then the day came along and I became tired, having second thoughts
But the more I looked for a reason not to go, I told myself I would......
Even my mum almost got in my way but I chose to go cuz to me.....
That was the devil trying to make me miss a blessing!
So I heard Pastor Ayo was preaching monday night.........
I was baised about him never heard him preach and was not keen on him
I heard Pastor Ashimolowo was going to be there so was contemplating
Going on Tuesday when Pastor Ashimolowo wld preach but.............
GOD IS A WONDER
My friend came to pick me against all odds tried saying I was running late
Yet he insisted he wld wait at my house, eventually I said Teju gotta go......
I got to church had Minister Ernest lead us to worship GREAT voice
Announcements and then Papa as they called him came in .......
I was like ok lets see how this goes............................
As he took the mic and started speaking, I knew why the devil tried!
I pratically teared down at every second thru the service MY GOD!!!
I was rushing home to go watch Basket Ball Wives & Single Ladies
I would have missed God's visit to me personally that day........
It was a powerfilled night, I tell you I was super blessed............
God reminded me of my role and why he placed me there........
Firstborn children are given a token from God............
A token of BIRTHRIGHT
A token of DOUBLE PORTION
And for this Pastor Ayo said for we first borns............
We need to praise God like a mad man
We need to give to God like a crazy being
Pastor Ayo blessed that night not preached as he said............
I felt so humble and honoured God had me in mind Monday
Its friday today and I am glad how my week went............
I am walking back into his fold as he always opens his doors
Always digging me out of the rubbles and washing me clean
God has been good to me so good I cant but be thankful......
Thats how my week went and I hope the weekend wld be greater
God bless and have a fab weekend.

Teju

No comments: