Friday, July 8, 2011

GOD's AWESOMENESS

Hi everyone,

   I hope you are all doing great at the place/point you are in life right now or making a move to get to that place.
I have been NOT busy but just occupied with all sorta stuff and as usual the devil rears its head.
Its the 2nd half of the year and its amazing how I look back and remember the beginning of this year.................
Filled with so much hope, fire and determination but den slowly descend the stairs ahead........
For about 2 months been trying to make sense of this place I am in,
It feels familiar but then its blurry, I am not happy, not entirely sad, just can't place my hand on the feeling hmmm!
The devil knows where to get us best, he knows my sinking bait (FINANCES)
Once it starts that way every other things seems to go wrong.................
So ere I was in a circle of confusion and pushing thru this wind of self pity.....
I made a note I am going back to praying more, I need to fast but guess what??
This has been what I want to do!!! for sum reason not achieved it ............
Thinking if i have this, that would fall into place but nothing falls into place.....
2 days ago I was with my Ghanian girlfriend and she told me...................
Where u are I av been and thats why I understand better hmmm!
She encouraged me and I tried to remain positive but another bump!!!
In all of this I am grateful for  my family And at that point when I look at where I am coming from and.......
Look at where I am now, I feel so guilty I have not appreciated God enough......
I always want things to be perfect, on time and this is the area my test comes.....
God never lets it happen when I want it, I am learning to trust him totally
I am too focused on this one thing I want that I dont have .................
This makes me oblivious of the many little things he is changing arnd me
Setting me up for a bigger future but in my NOW I forget my NEXT
So in an attitude of thanksgiving I want to thank the almighty for:
LIFE, HEALTH, FAVOUR, MERCY, LOVE, HOPE, and......
<God bless u all and thank u for reading.....

~Teju

2 comments:

gretel said...

woww,its always easy for us to forget to appreciate God for the thngs that matter esp when we are financially low but its the easiest to move God,may God restore yhu financially and grant yhur heart desires.We are always here for yhu.
I missed yhu.
xoxoxo

Teejay said...

thanks darl hope u are good