Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A SHAKE AROUND

Hey guys was up?
I really dont have a lot to say today other than I am grateful to be alive,
Its been an amazing experience each day, understanding daily that.....
Its all in his time, his hands and his place!!! GOD
School is about to be over! phew! Finally I get this done
A lot of us are just tired of the class and frankly who wldnt?
August is here and dat just means DECEMBER is knocking............
Excited and a lot of nerves too :) but its all worth it................
Ill be updating u on every detail for sure but til then stay tuned................
Doing nothing fun at the moment trying to lay low and keep watch..........
Anyways b4 I go on with a lot of nothing, wish u guys a lovely day..........
Been learning a lot about depending on people and boy am I glad..........
I never thrive on groups I do me and it works out better.................
Anyways it is what it is and I would let Sunday's sermon stick.............
Jer 17: 5-8 Its been my watch word and I know God is reminding me
Me or nothing child.............
Alrighty y'all av a beautiful time doing good
 

1 comment:

gretel said...

May God continue to be with you.Always good to have you around.