Sunday, July 25, 2010

RAMBLINGS

Hallo my loves, Special shout out to Gretel cuz I knw u want me back and I think I am beginning to miss blogsville so bad...Twitter got me hooked like crack but I am so in dire want of a DETOX from it.
So, whats been happening to me? frankly nothing interesting same old boring life, trying to stay out of trouble and just be grateful to God for the chance of life. The past week was hmmm! Sumtin that wlda av escalated into a messy she said, he said which is not my style thank Gudness to reality check and guess the part of me that has come to terms with life happens.
School is well..... school, surprisingly I am doing better than I expected so maybe i just was not as sharp back then cuz I hate calculations and here I am doing well with it, all thanks to favour is all iil say............
Not been to the movies in a bit heard Inception was good, I want to see Salt, Yep a lot of pple dont like Angelina Jolie but I love her cuz she does what she does WELL....She wears the tag bad chic with no apologies guess at one point in ur life u av to stop caring what others think of u and appreciate what u see in the mirror.
I am going thru a process of Spring cleaning, I love wen i say this, its just me cleaning out unwanted pple in my life, unwanted elements, habits that have just not gotten me any further in the past months. For the pple gudness I cant wait cuz its just been a drag, everyone wants to use u to get by and wen they r back on their feet u become the nuisance, well guess my heart needs to be killed cuz I think I am 2 warm hearted to pple who really dont deserve it. U r nice they call u Kiss Ass, u r indifferent dey call u a Snub oh well!!! Anyways its part of life and a friend once told me why allow a NOBODY upset u this much, sumtimes u really just dont want to believe humans r capable of things they say or do yet I am grateful it always comes back in circles. As long as u never wish ill on anyone, ur life can never be cut off God's amazing grace thats my testimony.
I love this month of July cuz of a gift I received, Its the most beautiful gift I cld av asked for in these times and I just pray and hope it wld be ever green.....As August journey begins, I plead u smile on me like July, its beyond my explanations or understanding but can i just have what I want this one time :)> Ok thats that, i need to go get ready this evening is my Pastor's birthday and I need to go shop for a gift, what do u buy a guy who is a GQ dresser?? Pastor Paul Irabor is a killer dresser what!! anyways church wld be fun this evening and I think i need sum church in me today......
Next time ill share an experience that made me realize when God says I am that I am he truly means it......
Thanks to u all who read my ramblings, sumdays I am inspired, sumdays I am just me broken and emotional and sumdays I am pumped but either ways for those who tell me i touch them, I gave them strength, u all are the reason I keep writing, cuz trust me I doubt my abilities sumtimes but u all give me the PUSH God bless....
This is to U GPWG U rock!!!!! Xoxoxoxo
TejuMola

3 comments:

Myne said...

Nice to read from you after a while though I do see you sometimes on Twitter. I saw Inception and really liked it. All the best dear and have a lovely week.

Teejay said...

My darlyn Myne I knw its been crazy ...twitter just seems like the quick come and go...school has not allowed me much but i am hoping like i normally say to be around! Mwah

gretel said...

Tejuuuuuuu I'm sorry oh,saw your post but my internet connection had a probs so I couldn't blog,thanks so much for the shout out shows I've now got a friend on blogville,this is not a letter oh but it will be long,good you're good and fine,yea humans are humphh crazy,I'm a victim,maybe I should post that,I'm so indifferent about so many things so you can guess my name but I don't care oh,I'm too worried about my chipped nail polish and unkempt hair to even hear what anyone's saying plus I've got excessive self confidence and they call it arrogance,I don't care one tick,happy birthday to ur dresser pastor,is he married,so?''wink''.I like this ur new profile pix so much,thanks for posting this,so touched me and seriously you inspire me,ahem who is GW...?hiah
Wanted to comment on this before I read the new one.You rock