Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LOVING U...

Its been a while...............
I fell in love with u as hard as i fought not falling

I cld not believe cupid shot me his arrow, more amazed at how fast i fell again
Do u not learn I ask?? Cupid has shot one too many and they end up broken!
I resisted falling but i fell anyways, ur Charm was irresistible....
This time like many others I fell hard but with a difference,
I fell with reserved strength to rise when cupid left a hole in my heart.....

I was ready to laugh at cupid when it decided it was time to leave,
Ill be fine cuz u wont be the first to leave.................
All these thoughts in my head i loved u still
Days gone by, months pass and Years have rolled by,
Cupid's arrow slowly reveals its beauty
The reflections are captivating to the eyes..........
I fight it , but can u fight urself????
I try not to look in ur eyes cuz i see my future but scared its a mirage
I try not to hold u for long, cuz like a ghost i predict ull become
I try not to think of you, even though my thoughts cant process anything else
I try not to dream of you, cuz waking up is like torture and ill rather remain in trance
I try not to believe love found me........
Loving u flows like a rhythm, sweet and pleasing to the ears
Loving u makes life simple and optimistic
Loving u gives me reason to smile
Loving u has taught me maturity
Loving u has blessed me
Loving u is what ill choose to do in another life!!
I av found the one to whom i am ALL to.........

4 comments:

gretel said...

Uhhhh Teju,so mushy mushy piece,
Loving you makes life simple and optimistic,love that line so so much.
You rock gurl,you're tight
take care

Teejay said...

my girl Grrrrretel thanks lovey! how we for do? we thank God for inspiration hahaha!

Unknown said...

Beautiful piece hun.You inspire me each time i stop by your page.Keep it coming dear.

Teejay said...

Thank u girl! Cheeks U inspire me to!