Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LWKMD

Hey pple,
     Its been  a while I knw so much has been going on not had the time to blog as much eer not so I tweet LOL. Its been a beautiful month of July and its been a special one to me. School started again so back on the hustle of my brain, last week was fun i took a break from school and went to see a comedy show hosted by my friend Jedi Ayo and his co comedians Wale Gates, Basket Mouth, Seyi and Yvonne. I had a lot of fun met a few people who have become good friends and finally met a certain sumone I had always known I wld meet even though he sure thought never.
Show was nice, classy and a lot of laughs the after party was nice and I can say its going to get bigger anf I am particularly happy for my friend u knw it babe, its all urs just let go.......
So whats new with me? Nothing much my prof this semester I aint feeling at all, coupled with this semester is not one of my core strengths FINANCE ACCOUNTING/ECONOMICS arrrgh i hate aving to use excel but oh well! So i shall try to work on this week's assignment today and get sumwhere cuz on friday i get a lot of goodies from the UK, esp my Fruit & Fibre cereal , love , love it so much. My friend is coming to town yayness, hope i get my assignment done on time and have a nice weekend , not so looking forward to cracking my brain.
Oh! July i want to kiss u so bad thanks for being a lovely month to me.....mwah!!
Alrighty enough of nothing to say, Wish my sis Jade safe journey to gidi today hope u have all the fun (safe) u can.
July 5th sacred day....
y'all av a blessed day!!!
~ TejuMola

6 comments:

ee said...

Wow..i was gonna go to the same show....
Thank God for the month of July
i feel you on the accounting...i hate using excel,spreadsheet and all
The lord is your strength


Regards
www.seunbankole.com

Teejay said...

Hey girl, awwh y did u not come twas fun. Hows every now? meanwhile u cant hate excel and spreadsheets like i do....is that ur site? going to go check it out.

gretel said...

Tejuuuuuu long time,you're such a big gurl(going to shows that stars perform)nice one?how are things with u?then that sumone you knew you'll meet????(winking).Enjoy ur cereal,me it's cerelac I love

Anonymous said...

It was Ment*ull

Teejay said...

Gretel hun missed u boo boo, hmm big girl sha pls oo! i bought ticket like everyone else if i was big i suppose get VIP pass now..it was a nice show and for my friend I met leave dat side kidding amazing person and personality....Hope u r good i shld blog more miss u guys on ere! gretel r u on twitter?
Anonymous - Bladdy Ment*ull hun

gretel said...

Miss you jare, you remind me of me(too busy to blog)sorry I'm not on twitter,matter of fact I'm not on any social network even FB,except Blogger.
Well this is my blog addy should you want to check it out
gretel-premonitionofthepast.blogspot.com
The stuff is even so dry.
Big girl have fun.