Sunday, June 27, 2010

TAYE *ARCHIE* SMALLS MAYAKI

Its been almost 2 yrs since my heart was ripped
I miss u so much Paul, My friend  I am ere crying in my room cuz i cannot talk to u
U wlda av been the only one who cld understand me right now, listen to me ramble
Not say a word, till I am done, den clean my tears, take a drive to choc-royale
Or we listen to ur Alternative CD's while u tell me about how u miss G or
What D was up to again, Times like this my heart aches so bad, God truly knws
I wld give anything to hear ur laugh again, I remember our plans for fashion school
Archie, u did not tell me what was going on, how cld u deny me this?
Why did u tell everyone not to tell me, I knw its been a while but i miss my friend
I need you so bad now, cuz ull av told me what to do thru the clouds................
Archie we miss u, I av 2 friends now Glory & Danisa my God we miss u in different ways
Its just not fair u are not here to see us, celebrate what we r all doing, while we wait on U
Ur fashion sense was taking Nigeria by storm, everyone was loving ur designs
I knw ull av been so wanted right now, dressing celebs and all Gudness Y?
God i cannot question U but u took my friend from me wen i was just enjoying....
The fruit of our friendship, appreciating sumone who took me for me
Sumone who wanted nothing from me, God forgive me, Paul was precious
He was so selfless, i remember nights wen i wld just call and he wld drive down......
Not conscious of time, all he cared for was he was there when i needed him...
Who wld be Paul for me, God i av u and i am grateful but...........................
I wish i did more for Paul, I was far away, he was getting excited about me getting married
I wld av seem him this trip home (Nigeria) i wld av hugged my friend,
Oh death ur hands are terribly cold, my heart is constantly bleeding for my friend
I try to move on I cant Paul was special and always wld be.......................
We miss u Paul :-  Glory, Ifueko, Danisa, Kagho, Yvonne, Henry, Ebo, Mewo, Akome, James, Emeka, Matthew, osagie..............and so much more of the lives u touched!
Paul I miss u so much!

2 comments:

gretel said...

Mola,I can imagine how you feel but I need you to know that Paul wouldn't be happy knowing you're so sad and bitter about him(that's if he did loved you),you would make his soul be at rest if you could be happy,I know how you feel and I know you do miss him but you've got to be cheerful so you would be able to pray for God to preserve his undying legacy,sad and bitter you won't do that,wear your dress that Paul loved best and tell him you loved him,wherever he is,he'll hear you and I tell you he'll smile,just make it lighter for you and him.
Accept my warmest sympathy

Teejay said...

Thank u so much Gretel, u made me feel so much better, he gave me this set of earings i wore it for like a month wen he died and for sum reason i av not placed where i kept it....I knw he wld want me to be happy and sure smiling calling me yeye girl.. I loved him so much and he did love me back which i am grateful for! he was an amazing friend i am glad i shared the time i had with him here on earth. Thank u much girl! ill be happy and smile for him! :)