Friday, June 11, 2010

END OF THE SEMESTER

Woo hoo! how is everyone doing? I am so gr8 phew!!! My semester ended 2 days ago and it was an eventful end. Ok we had a team assignment, we had a presentation to make to the class, here is the thing, i do not love speeches, give me a pen and paper ill write but a mic u sent me to my death (well not literally).
In all of these doubt and fear, a team member was a no show, the other could not get on the net, i had to basically finish the slides and scripts in less than 6hrs, I pratically was juggling my work, my boss's constant calls, BBM's, and my concentration on this project.
AIM: So as a Team we are to make recommendations for a virtual team concerning a project and the various training, technology, performance assessment and all the Business Managerial blabs! It was crazy researching, citations, scripts and prepping for questions that might be asked, hmm! well i did all i could concluded the research, inserted graphics on our power points and got ready to leave the office at 5pm, ok u knw how when you have a dead line all the possible wrongs would start to happen. Got to d elevator, had my fone in my ears, Oga wont let down he had to speak to me, then BBM's important once kept beeping red, had stuff in my hand, got downstairs yes RAIN!. i finally made it to the Bus stop got on the bus and lo and behold i had entered the wrong bus checked the time 10 mins to 6 Oh! dear, now i had to cut him off the fone boo sorry this love wld happen after this finals. I was nervous of presenting, i had the power point in my flash drive, team might av been waiting oh! it was one of those days o yes! But the love i got from my people on twitter, Sumtimes we all say twitter is addictive, its sumtin to be banned  but i say its therapeutic for me....I write like i see no one, unfortunately sum pple think dey knw u more than urself and try to tell u what u r saying when u knw what u really are saying (LOL) yeah confused u there right! I LOVE twitter met the sweetest pple and yet sum obnoxious lots on there.
Ok back to my finals, i eventually kissed the sky and took a cab trying to go over what i was going to say yet it still did not make sense. I got to school eventually, the team met briefly and we headed to class, of course we saw other teams looking all sharp and ready, we looked at each other and just hoped for a miracle.
The first group went, all tech and precise and had good talkers, then we were next, we are 5 on a team, i was second to the last, the ones before me were NERVOUS all shaky and half the time seemed they were not making sense even though we had our points, well urs truly got her turn and i started by saying, u av to forgive me i dont do speeches real nervous...............den God is all i knw took control i never for once looked at the script in my hand, i was intriguing them with all i was saying and the nods got me all fired up.
I finished and the last girl came on said her piece and we were applauded whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I was so thankful and we had a bit of debates and questions thrown at each other, but our lovely wonderful professor Dr. SANDEEP PATNIAK,  i cant forget him so gifted, a true professor yet a human being, he cld relate with us and i just bless the almighty for such favour others dont have it that good.

He helped me improve my writing skills and i can say this class though me a great deal..........................so thats how my finals went, we took a group picture and he asked us to reach out anytime, i sure will he deserves appreciation and u never knw when ull need a recommendation.
So now i am ere chilling its friday, the World cup starts today, the fever bug caught everyone else and i am just same old me , about to do comedies or a movie, soccer just aint my thang!
Alrighty loves hope u av a blessed weekend!
Mwah

TejuMola

3 comments:

gretel said...

TejuMola,like the name.
Yeah I'm first.
You never know how good you are at something until you try it.
Now you should be convinced you've got it all--the looks,the brain and the money.LOL.
Keep grooving dear,no dull yourself.
Muuuaah

Myne said...

Exactly, like Gretel I agree that self doubt never works. Congrats on the presentation and that is me with more applause. Enjoy your summer!

Teejay said...

thanks ladies....