Wednesday, December 9, 2009

THE GOD OF GRACE ♥♥

I am ere today not by might , not because i deserve to be but God's unfailing GRACE. i truly know i dont deserve it but he has honoured me. I look through the year and indeed he has been faithful and i realize the day i slip and not reverence him the devil feeds on it, i am ashamed at sum things i av allowed, i am disappointed but i am grateful for waking up to correct my mistakes, right my wrongs and go back on my knees and communicate with GOD.
Where would i be if not for him? my existence is a wonder to me because hmmm i would have given up on me a long time ago, but God uses true pple to reach out in word and in deed i av been blessed anything short of this statement is an abomination whaaaat? I am still breathing, thru everything going on in my life, thru everything happening in the world, through every stupid mistake i have made, through every sin i av committed with intent and without, pls someone praise God for me.
I am moved to share this cuz everyday God shows me he is just there waiting for me to get off my silly butt and TRUST him, y is dat hard? I wake up and start and say yes God its all u , then somewhere along the way i loose myself to things not even worthy to be named. I AM SORRY lord for IGNORANCE!!!
I cant explain y u love me lord but i am so mad at myself for taking it for granted. Lord u knw where i hurt for what i have done but i can only come back to you cuz u are all i av got.
U may wonder y i am going on & on, only God and I can understand this dialogue, Lord i cant confess word for word but pls i share my pain & guilt and ask u pls not take ur eyes off me, pls dont shut me out, i am grateful u av not given up on me, i would av given up on myself, but pls i crawl to u, cuz my legs cant hold the weight of my heart, as the devil laughs and scorns behind my ears telling me i wont make it to u , telling me u r done with me, in pain & disbelief i crawl to u, soaked in my tears, engulfed in my grief and as he keeps smearing me with all my sins telling me nothing can cleanse me this time.......
Lord i close my eyes and see my way through your ocean of purity and i swim towards GRACE.
I love u lord and i am grateful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace.... changes the complexion of the faults and hurts we feel....... Chin up..

Teejay said...

Bagucci yay!where u been bruva. :( hows life now, u seem to be off twitter, whatagwan!, too many questions i knw lol