Monday, December 14, 2009

SEMESTER OVER

Phewww! yep today is monday and i am like a kid on a bouncer what!!! School has been crazily off the radar.
I feel gr8 coming into the office today and knowing i have no assignment to go over or submit. Off for 3 weeks to enjoy the holidays and boy does it feel good.
So whats everyone up to this xmas season? Urs truly i wld be catching up on a whole lotta movies and books i had not had the time to read all through these 3 months, spend more/more/more quality with God cuz pple he has been good to me.
I dont knw why, cuz i believe i offended him more these last couple of weeks but GRACE ABOUNDS, he just keeps making me see his love is in describable, its almost as though i could look him in the face and say i dont deserve ur love write me off pls. Do u knw how much more guilty u feel, knowing all u av done and he just says come to me , lay it all at my feet, i love u regardless, just promise to let me help u? GOD IS AWESOME and i am humbled he has kept me thus far.
I am not going home this yr :( wish i could it would have been nice to meet so many new friends i have made over twitter, its been a gr8 experience and though at some point it felt as though i was loosing myself to it , i am glad i am back and better and my thots are geared towards making others happy and forgetting the carelessness it prompts us to...............
Oh well! nothing much right now, everyone is fine i am grateful for that, i am good and hope to be better and yes i have found a home church which i believe God had put me there for, my friend " Tammy Dacosta saidTeju never let sunday meet u at home, be of service to the lord" i am glad i hearkened to that warning and not wait till 2010 to start a resolution , All changes i av resolved to make starts from now 2009 and it gets better in the year 2010.
I am so excited for this coming year cuz i knw its the year God has been holding my breath for.........y'all be safe and always remember Live life don't endure it, its tough a times but keep living
Peace & love
Mola!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY to 2010! Left Twitter.. decided I needed to give the real world some focus especially as the year winds dpown..lol

AMOKE said...

so tru bruda, ah its turning to sumtin else ooo me i am fine on it, dont care abt anyone but like i am tweeing myself. Focus more on God jare!!! once in a while unwind but hey....