Friday, December 4, 2009

THE LOVELY END, A LOVELIER BEGINNING!!

The year went by so fast or do i say too fast, January and now we r in December (Smiles) i remember the promise i made, the change i said i would make and i look back and ask did i achieve any? Surprisingly so i did a whole lot.
2009 blessed me with opportunities, discoveries, life's lessons but most of all this year gave me the heart of a lion. I fought for what i wanted, i took the bullets by the haters, i made lemonades out of the lemons life threw at me, but in all God held my hand even though occasionally he smacked my butt when i was out of line, it gave me a thick skin to walk this stage called life.
So now December is ere again and i am looking back, this year was not bad after all, this year i went home (Nigeria), went to serve my country (NYSC)  had loads of fun and definitely an experience to remember, seeing family was gr8, I made up my mind to stay back but God presented me an opportunity out of a miserable situation...i started my masters and i am too elated at God's wonders.
Who wld av thot just wen the recession kicked in my my employers felt they needed to downsize i wld be top choice but when God handles ur battles who dares rise against you?? I became an asset to the company instead of a liability, although i decided i was going home, God told me i was not done with the U.S.
So here I am doing it and loving it, a lot of family & friends got married and had babies and its been a year of celebration as well as mourning for others....I celebrate those who rejoice with meeting their life partners and birthing babies as well as mourn with those who might av lost a dear one both take raw emotions and I hope we realize to be grateful every time we remember we r living by grace and not by our might.
Life has been splendid so far, and it got a lil spicy when i joined twitter thanks to Rita Dominic ( our very own talented Nigerian actress) I love this lady she is down to earth, i wish others wld take a cue from her.
Twitter has been my latest cheat meal, its Purged me, gave me warmth, left me cold all a lil of everything but i am grateful for the wonderful pple i av met and some r stamped in my heart, I met the lucky man making my girl cheeks go gaga, my wonderful blogs ville fam,Ms. Cheeks, Bagucci, Solomonsydelle, Myne whitman, wonderful and inspirational bloggers and i just got a new fam on blogger, christopher jay....yay!. I cannot forget my dearest Abuja crew, Amara, Henry & Emmanuel each with a blessed character of their own.
Michael the very own talented ruggedy we go way back and i send a special shout out to him for his sweetness, gr8 friend of mine, IDJA never judge pple by what u hia from others..down 2 earth, a bruda who struggled and became the No.1 producer in Nigeria, I respect him and he has been a testimony of *Dont Judge a book by its cover he makes u feel close to him even though u r miles away and might just never meet :)* there r a lot of others who i appreciate but these special ones have made an impact not to be forgotten...I love u all and hope d new year brings u the best ever.
So, looking onto the New year i hope to come back with more for u and spend more time with u guys, cuz 2010 is definitely kicking up a notch so much is going to happen, i can feel d energy already and a dash of spice to heat things up i take a cue form my girl cheeks we wld keep y'all updated, cuz this is home and ur warmth is second to none. ♥

Mola

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is straight from the heart. The lucky guy from the Cheeks part must be lucky for shizzle! Nice piece, well constructed and truth driven. I like!

Teejay said...

Yep boss man he is lucky for shizzle and u knw what i adore about them....they compliment each other well, he is her kryptonite and she is his Chrysanthemum...lol