Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TRYING TO FIND ME!!!

This is the only place i think i feel safe, i am so sorry blogsville left u for too long, i came back and now twitter is trying to drag me back..no. I love my blogville fam Bagucci & cheeks (she is twam & fam love u gurl), but on d real u guys just encourage and inspire me,
So Happy new month pple, we made it this far and its great to be here, cant believe a year is gone already well almost, I hope we make this last few weeks last i intend to.
So whats been going on with me??? school's been crazy but i am doing it and i am glad its been a fun ride and i owe all thanks to GOD, he has been so awesome, wish i was perfect for him but even with all my imperfections he loves me still.
This past weekend was so crazy i rush out and den come back and sleep like a log of wood, d boo has been such a sweetheart though, so funny just wen i start to feel like its all crashing down God just sends him with the right words. ok with that said twitter? its about to put me in trouble well not exactly but i am loosing a lot of my time TWEETING and sumtimes pples tweet r quite annoying just like i am sure sum of mine are, but i pray to tweet more inspiring tweets these days but gotta check on my twam lov dem like crazy!!!
Twitter is an addictive drug to be banned whaaaaaat?? God i pray specially... detox me plss, i love my pple but it just seems blogsville is my home, i feel hugged already wooooo! i was a bit moody earlier and  facebook is all love.
Guess i just opened too many doors on twitter i wish i didn't and now trying to shut 'em doors and it feels like it wont or whats there to keep? i might be talking in parables but my girl cheeks might understand me!! lol, i am good now though, i am choosing to love what God has blessed me with instead of what i desire, and yes my other project needs to be concentrated on.
Enough blabbing, just needed the comfort of my blog its almost 1am now, about to go sleep and thank God for the great pple he has placed in my life to take my hands when i seem to fall on the way side!!! special shout out to my BFF osagie, thanks for the talk.
Good night y'all and be d best in all u do

Peace & love

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe its the 'crowd'feel on Twitter, I find its a lot easier to say stuff there without thinkinng it thru.....well, do what you have to do.. and give the books some real focus too... hehehe (I should tell myself that o)

Teejay said...

Bagucci my voice of reasoning , hmm abeg i need to detox from there i agree with the saying stuff without thinking it thru totally hate myself cuz i am sure i av said sumtins but......
My books r good ah without them its nothing oooo, thank u for d support!!!

Unknown said...

@akbagucci...ps follow @ kisschika.Not sure if I've stumbled on you on twitter yet.@ Mola:love u gurl.You're definately strong...and I trust that you will continue to do it right.You will be just fine babes.Kudos!

Myne said...

Nice blog, just found this. I joined twitter but not totally feeling it, too crowded for me. I def prefer blogger though I go on once in a while.

All the best with your studies.

Teejay said...

Thanks Myne, went thru u blog, i am truly happy many of us r expressing ourselves thru writing, Bagucci & chika pls go visit Myne's blog!!!
Love u my bloggers!