Saturday, October 31, 2009

THE PANTIES!!!



Hey y'all
Hows everyone doing ? hope swell... moi ? i am good, God has been amazing his love is totally out of this world and sumtimes i am just too embarrassed to go thru what he has sacrificed for me and how i av shown gratitude. In all, he loves me regardless and each day i learn new things abt life and how he wants me to vision the world through his eyes.
So back to my topic....PANTIES!!!! i was in the restroom at work and 2 ladies from the opposite office suite came in and as we each walked into the loos, both were talking about Panties and for like 5 mins we were in there laughing as they joked about the different kind of panties. One said "Girl you knw u r getting old when you start to put 'em granny panties on".The other said " Girl shoo, putting them strings on sumtimes aint just my thing in the mornings....i was giggling cuz 2 of us were not in strings obviously.
My take...we have different kinds of panties and i guess depending on you personally or what makes u feel sexy, panties most importantly are meant to be comfy period.
I love BOY SHORTS i think its the best kind of panties ever Y? i believe in less is more, u dont have to bare ur butt to feel sexy, once in a while yeah for ur own private shows, but sitting down and the V keeps popping up is totally UNCOOL.
I never was a fan of strings, way back from college it just never really appealed to me , dont get me wrong i do wear dem when needed and i mean WHEN, but just the thought of having my bare skin on rough jeans?? no it couldn't stick. I mean why can't we just wear these granny panties and call it a day? everything is intact and less prone to bacterial infection .
It took me a while, i had a room full of girls who had all types, ropes, buttons, lips, teddy bears and i wld look and be like its better u dont wear anything this is just like wearing nothing, but the confort they felt i never could understand. Then of course the frenzy got the guys and they always wanted to see a girl in strings, all i can say is some HARDWORK!!!
Then i discovered boy shorts......i dont knw about anybody else but personally it puts the C in comfort, its sexy and c'mon girls a show for ur man leaves d imagination in overdrive than when its all out in strings PERSONAL OPINION no need to shoot me.
I cant lie i love granny panties, some r cut a bit sexy and still seamless so its still worth it like the hanes, victoria secrets and all i just believe u should be comfortable in your under garments, considering a lot of factore like COMFORT, BACTERIAL INFECTIONS and my mum always said this (GOD FORBID U AV TO BE STRIPPED IN PUBLIC FOR HEALTH REASONS, U MUST BE READY TO EXHIBIT CLEAN AND AN EYE POPPING UNDERWEAR)  not in her words exactly but what i could come up with after so many years of her warning us about cleanliness with underwears.
Anyways like i stated earlier its a matter of personal opinion, i am not condemning strings its just not a FORTE i would only wear it if it is compulsory to, thongs r more comfortable for me. I have friends who believe otherwise but panties wont be the reason why we wont get along (smiles).
As kanye west said of his girl AMBER ROSE "She's got an ass that cld swallow up a G-string" tru dat which is why ill also say ur butt type shld determine if you are in strings or not or rather get ur size, some ladies wear strings and its hanging out of their crack, that is just an awful sight to behold. For my big butted ladies, yep its cool to show ur butt and all but sumtimes a full panty firms up ur backside incase u did not know, if u have a big butt u need to exercise them to be firm, u dont want to av a wobbly backside, dat just aint cute....
So my pples, whichever one is comfortable and makes you feel sexy pls by all means wear it as for me i say it out loud BOY SHORTS baby!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lololol

i cannot blv u dedicated ur whole blog today to "PATA"....lol

i have to say tho that i quite agree with u ..i think most bums are actually not " string" friendly but trust us girls ...we musto wear d thing by force

and i absolutely love my boy shorts too

nice and funny blog for today !!

Teejay said...

Lol, thank u dearest, sumtimes its all about what i am thinking that day. Now u r anonymous how do i know who u are :( sad face!!!

Unknown said...

Hmmm...interesting post.I also love boy shorts but I'm quite comfy in anything...It just depends on my mood or better still on the after party...lol.

Teejay said...

Cheeeeeeeks my girl , love thats paow!!!