Monday, October 26, 2009

BACK & BETTER!!!!

Hello everyone,
 Nice to be ere again esp with positive energy lol, the last week was crazy for me as i said in my earlier post, it was a ride i wish to forget well maybe not. i cld not say much on my blog cuz the sis might av seen it, her bday was on Saturday, so her boyfriend planned a surprise party for her and urs truly had to organize the whole shin ding without her knowing, cuz she is NOZZZZZZY.
All discreet, my assignments whipping my butt, work, out shopping, getting food to be catered, invitations and all, dont get me wrong it was not like the ball or sumfin but in the time frame i was overwhelmed phew!! glad its over. It was fun and and my love to all the lovely pple who came out, may the almighty celebrate u guys, the Sis was shocked and overwhelmed, she is a shy person so dat crowd all chorusing surprise just numbed her entire anatomy , lol, Damola way to go bro!!!
Back to me, so saturday was the party, cleaning up and all was fast and i went back to my math assignment i still had not finished, i cld not do much my brain was in overdrive so i slept, i cld not even eat during the party was just thinking of too many things, i danced though, o yes naija beats r it and i wld never NOT MOVE MY HIPS TO DEM!!. I wake up sunday all knackered and remembered i promised my girl to honour an invitation to her church for a programme "Be Enpowered" Christ Embassy, she has invinted me like 3 times now considering she did the catering for the party, i told her i wld come and den the day creeps in and i am thinking, i av till midnight today (sunday) to submit this assignment bla bla bla, i had not taken a shower by 4.20pm it started at 5. i decided ok maybe ill just not go but den my spirit said GO, i dashed into the shower took a quick one, got dressed and we rolled...
I AM GRATEFUL I LISTENED TO GOD, i was so blessssssed and he touched me, it was too powerful, even before the pastor got to me i was like burning all over and the spirit of God just took control, i wont even lie, sum times as he was preaching d word , i was dozing in my mind but he said sumtin that jolted me back to life "THERE R 2 TYPES OF PPLE, THE ONES WHO R INSPIRED BY THE FEAR OF FAILURE & THE ONES WHO DARE TO DREAM OF SUCCESS" c'mon it was like i got tazed with a gun, thats my word for this week and i shall speak forth into my circumstances and believe, it was a word for me cuz he knew i needed to hear somethings considering i av not been constant in going to church... i missed it so bad and i can tell i am headed back sooner than the devil thinks!!
So i get back home abt 9, desperate housewives and assignment, u see i am hilarious, thru sleep and sum chicken i got thru to it and today i woke up ready to battle another week but this time with God and priotizing.
Back to work now, hope to see u soon, shout out to my blog daddy & mummy Bagucci & Solomonsydelle..they r too nice to me , Lol.

Mola

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol... Blog daddy......

Good celebrations.... Always nice to have family rally around for special moments..