Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NOT RIGHT!!

Its been a helluva of a week, i dont knw what to say but it really my fault. I have an assignment to turn in on sunday, not even started, friday i am out to go make my hair, saturday engaged in ither things...gosh how do i do this...
Today i came home saying ill rest and wake up later but then all these stupid distractions, tv, the net et al, i av messed up i can teven front , my whole week has been overworked, yet work aint stopping either. Is there time for personal spring clean as well?
I am so mad at myself but ill try and do what i need to do, hopefully with good news, y'all be safe..

3 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

no need to mad at yourself, babe. Just buckle down. You'll get it done.

Best of luck, okay?

Anonymous said...

lol @ your distractions.. typical I would say.... hopefully you are better now and have made progress on your deliverables....

Teejay said...

@solomonsydelle..My egbon oooo, infact i av leant and now i am bucked up.have a gr8 week!!!
@akaBagucci...lol serious mess up but i am good now, great week ahead!!