Thursday, September 17, 2009

LATELY & LOVING IT.....

So i am ere today and kinda liking this, i av been MIA for a bit, now i am back and loving it again. Ok so whats my blog about??
Its where i get to express myself , give u a dose of my daily life, put my thots into words and when inspiration comes gladly pour out to bless others. I am glad i have been able to do so for a bit and i hope i get to touch more lives as we take this ride together.
So whats new with moi? Nuffin much, been on twitter and its starting to give facebook a run for its money, seems facebook has started adding a whole lot of crap they call applications making it all too busy to even want to update ur status. I am also on Hi 5 infact i need to speak to Nolar abot this we need to get down , ha ha all my life out there on 3 websites noooo, soon ill be off these places well at least av one for the gossips, lol.
I miss N ooo, its hard and i try to numb the pain but mennnn LONG DISTANCE is not the ish at all, i cant have my daughter go thru this, it takes a lot of energy phew! Tapping my chin what else?????
Hmm my Sista introduced me to BEN & JERRY'S ice cream STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE, pple plz help its addictive, not to even add i have had this craving for ice cream since the beginning of the month, lately chocolate was my thing till i had an affair with Strawberry cheesecake, hmm hmm hmm as my girl Kems wld say God i need ur help on this one oooo cuz these craving is getting out of hand.
Going thru memory lane now, i never was an ice cream bud, i wld occassionally take a scoop and my flavors
COOKIES & CREAM, ANYTHING CARAMEL hmmmmmmmmmm, then obsession with CHOCOLATE ( Turkey hill) and now BEN & JERRY'S. GYM come get me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
About the Gym , been trying to get up mornings i think i need a loud ass alarm, my phone is certainly not it, besides getting out of bed aint the ish C'mon under the warm covers, dreaming of that stud with all the ripped chest, and u in all d diamonds money can buy , U definitely dont want to be waking up to the cold chills of the morning , running to catch a darm bus to WORK.
Ok enof for today, ill be back tomorrow now i need to get this N feeling in check...OMG let this be ur thing!

Mola'09

No comments: