Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WHAT 'A DAY.....

Phew! ok i was home today thinking i was going to be in bed resting.....So not! I was home today cuz i had to wait for the Cable guy come in to check a few glitches in my apartment, i was so excited when i woke up at 6am and just basking in the morning, taking my time and watch my sis go to work.
When she left, i took the time to pray and felt real pumped, made breakfast and sat down on the internet, njoying twitter, facebook and all the distractions these new geeks have created.
Then i decided to clean the entire house cuz it was just not me....thanks to lil sis, i cleaned and kept on cleaning till it was 5pm and den i realized i did not even get the chance to lie in bed : ( sucks, i cooked, cleaned and stayed in waiting for the cable guy, the maintenance also had to come in to check my air O gosh! i had a real not cool day the way i wanted.
I cant wait for the weekend o dang! i av a wedding , gosh i need my me time like crazy, this weekend wld av been perfect, sis is outta of town, well guess ill av to just take nxt weekend out for me alone, i dont care whose house is burning i aint doing jack, need to get my body and head in order, stress is beating on me so bad.
Other than my stressed out self, life is good, God is great and everyday i keep realizing God is awesome and the greatest, he has done too much for me and even wen i dont deserve it. Thank u Daddy!
So tomorrow i return back to work hmmm I knw God is d only reason i am still with these pple cuz its like hanging on a thread i can tell we r getting worn off each other, lol So God THANK U i still av a J.O.B.
Now i am watching Frankie & Nefe ok its dat bad ....might njoy the show i am a fan of pple getting off their broke & beaten life and try to make sumtin of what is left of their life or what God has given them .\
Alrighty tata pple,
love u and God bless.

Mola '09

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the little things... priceless but often overlooked..

Teejay said...

U can say dat agian Bagucci..