Friday, July 3, 2009

Hey

Yep, i am counting down hrs now phew! need to be outta ere jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
I am screaming green white green now, lol. Anyways Happy new month to y'all out there and what a nice treat for a change THE SUN.
Not much has been happening at my end, had my girl come over from ATL Ituns been ages since we saw her and it was so cool aving her around, too cool that we made her spend 4 extra days (Itunu) i am sure u r livin it up in NY now......Its July 4th weekend and everywhere is empty with pple travelling out of town and office closed but as usual urs truly is ere AKS God mo so pe temi oooo in this recession or else i wld av released my tongue.
I am packing late for the first time in my life, i am always prompt and ready but for sum weird reason left all my shopping to the very last minute hmmm and Nolar warned me i bet u wld laugh at me now, esp yday i just wasted 2 hrs that cld av been fruitful let me not go into that.
I am doing my last shopping today and ill get to packing and rest , cuz i am tired and just need to be rested, or maybe a vacation to the carribean with sum pina colada boo hooo hoooo i want to go.
Anyways catch ya guys later and ill let u knw wen i am home bound peace and love as always
Mola!!

No comments: