Saturday, August 8, 2009

EKO KOPA

Its so gooooood to be back pple and i feel like a re- birth has occured, phew!
I got in today and a bit under the weather but still basking from the wonderful xperience of serving my nation in the name of NYSC, lol. It was at first an experience i dreaded and i cried the first night, i cld not comprehend how i was to have my bath in that awful slum, i was ready to give up but as usual My hero talked me into focusing on whats important... my reason for being there.
I met wonderful pple at camp, i served in lAGOS AT THE IYANA IPAJA area and it was a wonderul experience the few weeks dat followed, one i was away weekends at ur guess is as good as mine, lol and then come back and looked forward to the 4am drill with my pple behind....platoon 2 we rocked. My wonderful platoon instructors, Nehemiah & Abu, Abu was d man he always arranged me nicely wen i was to bail camp, such wonderful memories.
MAMI MARKET: that was the shinding and we rocked the 2 last days my peeps, lauren, fidon and AFRICA miss yall, the farouz stand knew they had guest in there, lol.
Anyways back to reality i miss naija and wish we had one more week of camp so we cld tie some loose ends but hey, july 2010 here we come Laurenzo & flaky flakes ya feel me???
Nobert, maro, ralph, Nkem, castro & mark, camp was fun wiv u guys thanks for having our backs, lol....."operation off ur lights Nsync forever" .......LMAO
I am back ere in the states and the real world is dawning on me, and now i am faced with decisions i must be ready to take, i av decided to make lemonades out of these lemons life is offering right now, God is d ultimate.

Peace & love
Mola

1 comment:

seyi said...

Corper shun! So u left 9ja without seeing me. ok sha