Saturday, May 30, 2009

For the love of the GAME

Sup? hope u r all gr8 and njoying the sneak of summer. I am delighted yet sad its for a short while, isn't it amazing how we av fall, spring. winter take entirely 8 months and have summer for just 4 months??? But hey who r we to question God, ill just bask in it till i start to get the chills again.
What av i been up to? Nothing much just a few productive things and o yes been watching a re- run of one of my fave shows THE GAME, its a wonderful black comedy and its sad it was cancelled at the end of the 3rd season. As usual for those who knw me i tend to crush over TV guys and since prison break ended with Scofield, and One tree hill with Austin Nichols (gosh he is hooooooooot), so for the game i love the dorky DERWIN DAVIS, yep and i love him cuz he is Dorky and my fave word right now is from him DEUCES, (maybe i am getting cheesy lol, i can feel kemi saying dat, and Bimbo just tired of me) My girls.
So its a really Nice day the sun is out and had a boring past week at work, jeez i am getting sick of just sitting and staring at nothing, so i am going to dedicate this weekend to sending out my resume cuz i wld loose my head soon at AKS.
I am gr8 and finally getting an excerpt from an interview with Will Smith in ESSENCE last year, with wife Jada, U av to be ur own priority before anyone else, i av to be be alright before i can make anyone else alright, tru talk and i am getting there and it suddenly feels good to knw u can pamper urself with no apologies.
I am trying to get back daily to blogging cuz it sure was more fun than the past chaos i av been involved in dont ask, lol but seriously i am putting it all away and looking on to a better and fulfilling future.

Stay blessed always,
DEUCES.....

No comments: