Friday, May 8, 2009

THE SUN IS COMIN OUT...................

Hey evry1,
how do u do? hope gr8 as for me God is it.
I am here just at my desk, thank God its friday and looking forward to a nice weekend. The past 2 months av been a bit of a ride for me, it was al Volcanoes & hurricanes, but God smiled and i am seeing my Sun shine once again. Phew! talk abt stormy weather.
I am grateful for times like this when we take a step back, breathe and just RELAAAAX, sumtimes we cant control where we find ourselves but it does not give the right for where we r to control and determine our walk in life.
I had been stressing and fussing over things i had no control of for a long time now, and it got me to a place i cld not imagine ever finding myself ever. the funny thing was the more i tried to gain control, the more out of control it became and for those who knw me yes! I wear my heart on my sleeves... i wish i did not but hey i can't blame God for making me dat way.
When i feel overwhelmed abt certain things, i tend to over react or under react but at the end of the day u r sure to get a reaction, lol, not until God reached out to me thru some voice of wisdom that i realized what it truly meant to LET GO AND LET GOD. its easier said than done, everyone can ever be d' same, our strengths and weaknesses vary but one constant thing is , Falling at the feet of God sometimes is the comfort we need, cuz that's one place ull never be turned away and its always prepared for U & I.
God has been good to me exceptionally, and though sometimes i dont feel like i deserve the honour but he favours me as well.
I remember talking to u God, i was by ur feet and said Lord if this is ur will let it be done.
I walk this road in this dark hour cuz ur light is what i see ahead...
U tell me to keep walking and though it gets tiring, the light seems bleak,
But for once thru this walk u told me to stop and "BREATHE A SECOND"
Cuz this point on ull carry me thru..............
Thank U!!
Mola

No comments: