Friday, June 5, 2009

Haloha

Hiya pple,
How r u hope gr8? i am superb thank God and ill keep thanking him till i leave this world cuz he has been faithful beyond imagination.
Its been raining all day, so much for Spring i need summer to creep in fast dont like these cloudy days esp wen i am far from warmth..... (lol).
So here i was trying to figure out how i was going to seek for my leave cuz AKS u never can tell, but i typed my memo and brushed it up after so much hesitation i made my way into my bosses office and handed dem each my memo AKS is a law firm with 3 partners. Anyways it was approved phew!!! and infact i had been looking up to God for sumtin from them and seems it might come thru God is sure awesome.
I am super duper excited abt my trip cuz i missssssssssss my family back home and it wld be gr8 seeing dem, Nolz, my grandmum esp gosh i love that women to death, my aunt and so on the list is endless believe me and just need a breather from ere for a bit. I am happy i get to be around family though.
Lately i av been on my Ipod and the net getting songs as usual but for some reason i am feeling 9ce and his PHOTOCOPY song, the Proverbs r shock waving and i tend to appreciate is use of them who says culture is nothing they lie, cuz its the edge of the sword of a community. Hmmmm what else nothing much , just reading books and right now i am abt to finish a Nora Robert book and go on to another book by Jude Deveraux, amongst other things i love to do, Reading, Music and some nice alone time is my therapy to fresh thinking and relaxing the body & mind.
Ok so i need to get back to work but soon ill be sharing another playlist with u of my recent compilation and less i forget theres this buzz abt twitter so let me fnd out what its all abt and keep u informed cuz i seem to be the last on this Bon voyage....
Peace & love
Mola!!

1 comment:

NaijaBoi said...

Guess God resolves stuff anyway..... Enjoy the visit with the fam too.. First time here.. I can't even remember how I got here in the first place!