Thursday, March 26, 2009

BLUEEEEE

My Guitar is playing but my strings r slack, My trumphets' the loudest but now the sounds r faint, My chords give the most rhythimical symphony of sounds but right now its broken..............
Music is like a get away, a hide out from the challenges of this road called life at least to some, some go to the exotic places, while some just ease out of their present in all, one way or the other we r all trying to find the relaxation, peace and quiet we crave.
Hi y'all not sure i knw what i am writing but its kinda one of those blue days when its not looking like its going to get brighter any soon. Its been raining all morning and frankly dont av any excitement in me today, i think i need a vacation therapy........
A nice lovely room with white sheets, my windows facing the empty beach, some nice jazz playing and a glass in my hand.... and the nights wld be a plus with cool gently breeze, dim lights reflecting and the ripples of the water and yes the most vital ingredient MY BIBLE. lol yep i knw its kinda of a damp in the fantasy ride u were on, but such get aways need a one on one time with God.
Anyways i am just a drag today and hopefully i hope i am not going to phase in to it for too long, just wanted to share my not so great moment with u, hopefully U r aving the best days ever, lol
I wish u all the best and i hope we keep praying and supporting one another, though that part i think i am retired from ... lol alrighty tk kr and God bless.
T

No comments: