Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bday Month!!!

Hey Y'all,
Happy New month and O yes! April Fools day to u all. funny i thot i escaped any form of joke till Mr. lu (Bibi's beau) played one on me and it def got me hard lol, Nyce one machie.
So hows everyone doing hope gr8, i am just where i am, but i knw i am excited for the unseen things God has in store for me. Its my bday month and he started showing me his wonders by re living a thot of mine. I am trusting him and i knw WHAT WOULD BE WOULD BE......
Hmmm! i am just taking all in strides, so much is going on, has gone on and definitely wld happen so i guess its time for me to sit back and watch, i knw i am speaking in languages i can only understand but thats the idea i just had to express myself.
Though a friend told me today, he understands me better when i write seems i am more of a writer than a talker though my mum wld strongly disagree...lol unfortunately my family members dont think i am shy and truly i am , so i turn on my mouth or my daring side to wave off my shyness. Anyways i am rily thinking of dusting my manuscripts and keep my pen going, cuz u never knw...
On the other side of my world, lets just say things seem chaotic and volcanic if there is a word like that lol, but i knw God is not asleep and this drill wld only make me stronger, better & smarter, so till the shine after the rain guess ill keep going even though it seems bleak, it feels excruciating, and looks like a lost cause i wld give it one last try.
Tomorrow ill be back cuz for everyday till my bday ill write and let u knw how i feel!
Peace & love!!
Mola..

No comments: