Friday, March 20, 2009

Mama's Arrival!!!

Hey pple,
How r u? its been a tad too long, i knw just kinda eased off for a while but hey! i am back.
I am great and i am thankful to God, its been a hectic ride on this road called LIFE but each day reveals God's un imaginable love for me, it breaks me, moves me to tears and gets me to my knees i wonder and ponder and cant explain or understand why he dotes on me but all i can say is I am blessed.
So yes, i av been going on abt home made meals, my mum is around and she came in last week, its a wonderful feeling, to just come home and have a feel of Motherland, so much healthy food and aromas in the house hmm hmm hmm! all i can say is Iya Ni Wura!
I am just in the chilled mode, taking each day as it comes and seeking the face of God daily to teach me and make me better in every aspect of my life and my relationship to people. I am learning to cut off the vices, love more and forgive more, i need my life to reflect who God truly wants me to be and so far so good, i av been walking that road and ill just keep pressing, pushing and walking ON.
Inspiration and vision comes only from God and a humble and willing mind executes excellently what God blesses!
Mola...

No comments: