Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Mixture of goodies!!

Hey y'all
How av u all been , sure gr8. How was ur Valentine's day? sure swell moi? Had one of the best times of my life. Travelled to New York and chilled with friends and believe me it was a miraculous trip.
So i left ere on the 13th at about 9pm thanks to a 2hr delay at Union station, anyways slept on the bus and it was quite a relaxing road trip other than the fact that I got to NY at 2.30am then got down at the wrong station phew! it was cooooooooooooooooooooold. I can never be caught dead living in New york what??? its like a death sentence to me and gosh they never sleep but dayumn!!!! they av the cutest cops hmm hmm hmm lol i was tempted to take a pix of them all looking buff and sexy!!! so that took the cold away a bit.
My final destination was Staten Island quiet and peaceful we made it out there 4 am after a ferry ride leaving the city, thanks to my girl Ibk i enjoyed my ferry ride. ( Boat cruises, Jet skiing aint my thing) anything water... but twas a smooth ride.
My stay in NY was cool, hung out with Rita & Ibk and had the best Vals day though my lover was miles away we still felt the love if u get my drift, lol.
On SUNDAY which was the highlight of my trip as far as i was concerned, went to church and i am grateful my girl was a worker else maybe the devil wld av used me to convince her to stay home, we went and i could feel the warm welcome. We worshipped and prayed and then it was time to give testimonies........... i had not given a testimony in church in TWELVE years and as i battled to go out or not my spirit got up and there i was in front of church boldy declaring the works of God in my life and finally put the devil to shame.
As i went back to my seat i felt this load off me and felt different in a good way and to top that a particular Prayer request tok me to the altar and God touched me and i am so grateful for that. This trip ill always cherish if not for anything else for my time with God that sunday Feb 15th 2009.
I had fun hanging with my girls Rita & Ibukun and hopefully all our dreams as we shared wld be actualized as long as God is on the throne.
Wow i have spent time ere today but before i leave i need to talk about my girl's weding Mrs. Mebor Adeniji Nee Udabor............ I was all teary looking at her pix gosh! i cant explain how happy i am for her, only five of us wld understand mewo i love u so much and i am so happy for u and segun cuz girl u made d best choice and my prayer for u is May ur Union ever be green and may the soothing oil of God's love and joy be upon u guys.
Her pix are lovely and i wsh i cld av been there but i am glad it was still a beautiful day. Love to u the Adenijis'.
Okido i av to go now but ill be back soon. Peace & love
Mola.

No comments: