Sunday, February 8, 2009

CHILLING & LAZYING AROUND

Ok seriously, winter needs to be over for real................Hey y'all hope u r all aving fun in the best way u know! I am just home in bed watching movies.
A week ago i had my tv broken and was without my forte....... lol. At the same time i got accustomed to listening to the radio especially 97.1 fm THE DELILAH SHOW thanks to my girl KEMI and i must say i feel like i av been in the spa one week long, never been more relaxed,
I get back from the cold weather, chaotic day at the office and come home put on some music hmmmm, it relaxes every muscle in ur body u shld try it and my own special relaxation, have speakers everywhere in ur house so every where u go, u av the music serenading u and a lovely glass of wine, dim ur lights and get lost to the night believe me its the best feeling.
So i av been home this whole weekend in bed like i said watching movies and trying really trying not to eat too much cuz what goes well with a movie in the comfort of ur bed???? i thot so FOOD.
Other than that, i am going thru each day as it comes and getting ready to be going out of town for Valentine's day and the hype for Feb 14th is on and lets see whats going to happen but not without wishing all the lovers out there the happiest love fest on that day, as for me lets just say ill tell St. Valentine to bring me a Surprise.
Happy Vals day and love like u have never loved before, its d best revenge for the broken hearted out there.
Mola 09...

No comments: