Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy New Month!!

Happy New Month to u all.....
How av u been, me? just there taking it all in strides. I have not been inspired lately so i guess thats why i av not been blogging lately but hopefully thats about to change.
Its the beginnng of the year wow!! 3 months already and hmm so far not been a bad one, so many blessings to be grateful for, so many miracles as well and in all ill just say i am really getting to understand and grasp the love of God cuz thats the only explanation for who i am , where i am and what i av.
Lately been catching up with movies (Naija) basically and listening to jazz music to clear my mind and rest the soul gr8 therapy i must say.... so lets see what do i intend to do? hmmmm..................................................
o yes i am planning to go on a vac and i hope i get a lovely deal cuz jeez! these pple r trying to rob us blind in this recession??? I miss my Nolar jooo i am trying and funnily its closer and now it seems i cant wait phew!!! God keep us till then.
As u can see I AM DRY nothing interesting going on with me i mean... i am watching PRETTY WOMAN c'mon does it get any drier lol. okido ill be seeing y'all soon.
Peace & love mola!!!

No comments: