Monday, January 26, 2009

SO FAR........................

Hey y'all
Its been a min, how are u all doing i hope gr8? I just remembered back in the day wen we write letters and we ask whoever is the receiver of the letter if they are well if so "DOXOLOGY", LOL its a gr8 feeling to go back memory lane sometimes.
So whats been happening to me??? nuffing much, had my girl come from Florida for the weekend and it was fun, met a couple of her other friends and real cool people too and one of them happens to be d fastest rising CHEF of our time Ms ORIGOYE entrepeneur of NYLAH'S CATERING very cool chic and down to earth, cant wait for her to storm Nigeria with her expertise.
I have to tell u my hilarious ordeal going to drop off the rental we used for the weekend.....My girl drives to the airport and sets me up to drop the car at the rental, gosh yday was hilarious i was freaking out, literally my palms were sweaty, funnily i dont knw why, guess cuz of the crazy laws of this state of MD, my permit was expired and i am driving a rental car what other charges do i need to be thrown in jail?? lol, a ten min drive took almost an hr i got lost driving towards my Iyawo's house (Kemi) only to find out she was at my place, then i tried to place a call i got an SOS signal, cld it get any worse? Hmmmm, anyways i parked at a corner and luckily saw this good samaritian who told me i was 3 lights ahead so i turned around and boy was i elated wen i saw the signal "RENTAL CAR RETURN", it was phew! All i can say is thank God i made it back in one piece. Yvonne i am sure going to get u back even it takes 20yrs..... lol.
Other than that, i av had a blissful 2 weeks and it only gets better, i am loving each day and grateful for it all.
So till i see ya all its Peace & love
Mola!!

2 comments:

Nylah said...

Thanks for the support! It was a pleasure meeting you as well....I'm sure this is the begining of a great friendship for you and i babes! Naija is calling us ooo!!!

Teejay said...

yes it is girl it so is..... Thanks for stopping by