Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PHOTOGRAPHY!




Hey,
Am sure by now y'all knw i love to take pictures and i dont necessary enjoy putting my face up there on fbook but i av no models lol.... but i love photography a lot and i randomly take pix of friends and mess with edits and software to create unique pictures.
So on saturday Nov.11th 2008 i took my first pictures ill say as an aspiring photgrapher. My girl bibi was the make up artist for her friend's wedding and i took pictures which am about to share with u all, lemme knw what u think.
Peace & love,
Mola.........
Click on this link to view pictures!!!Njoy
http://picasaweb.google.com/aramideajao/JoysWedding02#slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dearest Teju, I just want you to know you have such a lovely heart and you mos def deserve the best. (Don't let anyone tell you otherwise).
You loving to take pictures and turning them into master pieces is definately not a fluke. God has blessed you with an amazing gift of imagination and turning them into reality. I pray for God's guidiance for you in this field and I know you are going places. It is well with us all in Jesus name and don't forget me when you become famous....wink wink...

I got nothing but love for you,
Ibk Osuma-Thomas.