Wednesday, October 8, 2008

NUMB!!!!!

Hey,
I ll like to thank y'all who called, sent me mails and comforting words in regards to the loss of my friend. Phew! it wld be a week tomorrow and i guess thats life, days turn to weeks and weeks to months and months to years. I miss G4 right now cuz i wish we cld all just be around each other.
I am ok, i am dealing with it and i guess i give God all the glory cuz he knows best. I feel nothing, i dont knw if its normal but its like my chest is blank, am looking at nothing, feeling nothing all i do is listen to music, talk with people and am glad i am able to talk with both of u, i wld av ran mad cuz no one can understand this pain like u guys wld.
Right now, am just getting back into the programme, his burial was yday and got in touch with friends and all went well thank God. I dont have much to write just wanted to let u all knw am appreciative of everything.
God bless u abundantly and i pray the lord wld guide our footsteps.
Mola!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello teju, i dont know y am sending this mail, but i just thought i should let u know that, death is such a shame, it takes the best n dearest ones away sooo soon, i dont know paul neither have i met him before, but i hv few friends who knew him, n i hv read through the group formed on face book, am sure he was such a lovely person, i feel it thru the messages that hv been left by u n othr friends, take consolation in ur heart that he is with the creator, the I am that I am, his ways are not our ways but he makes all things possible..paul has gone to rest in him...keep in ur heart the memories, everything will be aurite.

I once lost a very dear friend in an accident, i made up my mind nt to attend the burial for one reason, i'd rather remember him as he was, alive, it may have been my way of dealing with it, but it helped me in gettin over it..it is okay to mourn, but dont mourn for too long, at least u owe paul that much.....GOD BLESS YOU.
take care.

gloria.

Teejay said...

thank u much gloria!