Saturday, October 11, 2008

ITS CALLED LIFE!!

Hey,
Hows everyone doing? Me? Much better today and am sure u all are well. Nothing much been going on just the harsh realities of life..... Knowing that we cannot control what we might want to, the disasters that are occuring in various part of the world, the questionable characters of people and why the world is just the way it is. Its called life.
Philosophers, various Historians, Writers and poets have had their take on life what they saw it as, some say life is a stage, life is not a bed of roses, life is a constant battle against good & bad, acceptance of our fate in fortunate and unfortunate incidents!!!!
My favorite quote has been "Life is a Piano, whatever tune u play is what ull hear and dance to"
I have always tried to make the world understand me, accept me for who i am, looked for friends, go far and beyond for anyone and everyone, some think am crazy, some stab me in the back, some think i try too hard, some think am nothing, others think whats she about. (SMILES)
I have been ere for twenty .... years and av come across a whole lotta of people i have had relationships with, either as friends or dated and i look back of course some with the "WHAT WAS I THINKING" at the same time i have also met people who Inspire me, Honor me which i can't understand with so much admiration, love me undauntedly as a person, regard and appreciate my friendship....... guess thats y i was crushed abt my friend's death he was one of those who believed in me against all odds.....
After trying so much to appease the world, and yet seemed to be more of a tale, i realized i have to LOVE MYSELF for me and for those who despite all odds still call me and tell me u r who u are and thats y I AM UR FRIEND, thats y I BELIEVE IN U. Such pple am blessed to have and if i start a list i realized it wld be uncountable in as much as i thot it wld be a finger count.
I guess am just trying to say despite what some people think, i have MY PEOPLE, it takes just one person and thn u av a million and i appreciate u all a lot, its a tough and lonely road when u av no one but its heavenly knowing God is on ur side cuz my life has been nothin short of a TESTIMONY when i give up God pushes me and i see another light ahead, dont get me wrong AM NOT A SAINT in fact am faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from it but i know am sure on my way to the right cuz ...............
GOD NEVER LETS GO OF MY HAND!
Love u all!
Mola

No comments: