Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HOME ALONE!!!

Hey,
Whats up everybody? its another week of work and no sleep. i cant wait for the weekend lol.
My weekend was cool went over to my girl's house and cooked, ate and had my hair fixed, Later in the evening another friend of ours stopped by and it was just a nice evening/night all together.
This was on saturday, and as much as bibi stressed on our going to church the next day (SUNDAY), i was too bummed out from cooking, fixing my hair so late and all, yeah i knw i feel bad i would have done good with some church in my life.
Sunday evening, my girl and her husband dropped me off, did a lil grocery and just cashed in for the nght, O i forgot...... watched a movie on FEARFEST at Bibi's house MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN, it was a gory movie and of course was to be horror but more like fearful..... i got home and since i was all by myself any lil noise got me paranoid. Its funny cuz its at such times u hia funny sounds and looks like someone is hovering over u lol.
Eventually i slept and got up to go to work, MONDAY.......... it was a moody one, had a nasty headache on my way home haven laughed at so many pple complaining of such on fbook, had to forgo going to the gym cld not take it i was grouchy and just had to go home. Spoke to my baby briefly and got a lil excited for PRISON BREAK. DID i forget to tell u i also cooked with this pounding head ache.
I cld not even stay up to watch one of my fav soap operas, GH had to sleep, I decided not to wear a night cap cuz seems the band was probably tight over my head. Now am up had a nice sleep in, boo boo woke me up with his call and i finished an indian movie i was watching UMARO JAAN , by my new fav bollywood couple , ABHISHEK BACHCHAN son of bollywood legend, AMITA BACHCHAN, u knw i av eyes for the hot candy..lol and his wife delectable actress, AISHWARYA RAI, twas a tragic drama but i enjoyed it.
PRISON BREAK............. loved yday's episode a character was killed off .....he was long gone anyways and my 2 babies MICHAEL SCOFIELD and my latino papito SUCRE just keep drawing me in, lol.
SUCRE was shot yday thanks to a set up, but he is a stallion he was fixed by SARAH and i was impressed with SELF'S threat to GRETCHEN and as usual TEABAG never seizes to amaze me with his greed and twisted psychotic mind.
Anyways my alarm is buzzing gotto go take a shower and head to work as i countdown to friday again..........argggghhh!!!
Mola

No comments: