Tuesday, October 28, 2008

OUT OF SYNC...... BUT SO NSYNC NOW!

Hey y'all
how r u all doing hope gr8. wow it feels good to be back i av miiiiiiiiiiiiiised my blog. its funny sometimes i get on it but i dont av that urge to write and am wondering y, but over the past few weeks, its been a a helluva of a roller coaster for me! My friend's death, some personal issues and then all this over whelming news of my friends getting hitched, and having babies got me all mixed up. I was so happy 2 of my friends finally put to bed and have bouncing baby boys, while one got married and its a double celebration she found out she was preggers a few weeks to the wedding, my girl, is due in a few weeks and i wish i was there gosh! we av been excited over the phone, she already told her husband to give me a buzz as soon as she goes into labor cuz girl we r doing this together! Miss u hon.
My adorable & wonderful coz had a baby girl and he's so excited so is our dear iyawo.... so u see this chic has just been face tired from the smiles, prayers and all. Had the house to myself last week and twas a heavenly experience wish i cld av one more week of that, peace and quiet and certainly all mine! Over the weekend i hosted my colleague at work with food for her bridal shower and just generally chilled home.
Yep, started working out yday and this is 'BURN BABY BURN' am all sore and kinda like it cuz at least i knw am doing something right, so for real this time this wld be the last discussion of this topic. So whats new...yeah had an interview and was so nervous mins b4 it started twas a phone interview, but along the way it was cool until the salary negotiations came in ............in these trying times girl needs to step on, cuz i knw am bringing a whole deal to the table , lets see how it goes wish me luck on that, on the other hand i think its time i take THE BULL BY THE HORN, need to speak to my boss this chic eye dey REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.
So there goes me my life all this while and o yes i have made some cool friends and its been a jolly ride so far.
Baby is a bit under the weather, hmmm i knw ill soon be there or better still u ere, wink!
Anyways so thats it for now but i promise ill be back as always!
xoxoxoxoxo!

1 comment:

Teejay said...

isnt dis a new trend going round,dat every one around u is geting married!men trust me i know how it feels.i know u may say dat iam a guy,how possibly wil i know how it feels!but i do cus at d stage we are in everybody is gunning 2 get married 2 d next guy dat jst says hi,d guy u jast meet at ur friends wedding,d guy who jst bumps into u at church.trust me i now how it feels,and may be all d guy is tinking of is aving a good time!dat is had 2 come by dis days.Meeeeeeeeeeen jst wanted 2 chil and watch my prison brake season 4 dvd which i got 4m one guy on d street who sells dem and who swore dat it was complete and dat if it wasnt dat i shld look 4 him and get my money bck so i took his words, not literarily though! and tot dat finally i cld jst spend a whole day at home wit noting but icecream,cooked food and scofeild.so i hit my kitchen,and wooped up a plate of chips,plantain and sunny side-up d whole shi-bang, d AC was on the hole movie atmosphere was set.i was ready 4 micheal scofield.so it started and i was drawn dipper into d intrigue and jst has i was getting into d grove the screen went blank!den i let out a reflex screem,oh my God!was dis really happening or maybe it was my dvd.so i turnde it off and bck on and d screan came 2 life and i tot i was bck in business but wen i fastforwarded it and got 2 d spot dat i had reached d screen wen dark and i new wat i had tot all along,dat i had bougth a copy which wasnt complet.so my weekend jst went down hill 4m der.woke up wit a headache on monday monrning,and i tot oh my God not another monday again!