Thursday, October 2, 2008

A HEART ATTACK ......AWAY

Hey y'all
how av u been doing? hope all is well on ur planets, the naija peeps are sure mad they r back at work ( sticking my tongue out) yep we r bursting our heart out ere lol, anyways hope y'all had a fun holiday.
My homeland celebrated its independence anniversary yday Oct 1 08, missed naija i can imagine how much fun ill have had Sob! Sob! all my friends, family it would have been so nice (sigh) soon very soon. just the thot of the famous Victoria Island hot spots & eatries, all the bellas & fellas out doing the other hmmm soon, very soon lol.
Ok, now u remember me going on and on about getting back into the gym and all yeah well this is the update.............
Not been to the gym in a month,
Given up my main carb obsession ( Bread/Flour)
Eggs no yolk,
Take a lot of water, try no to eat late
Think i need to cut down on my rice intake i cant exactly cut it out cuz thats about the only carb i take now, and who wld av thot ill give up the one thing i thot ill die without CEREAL... not had that in months hmm! hmm! hmm! Lord i need ur strength cuz darn its hell loosing weight lol
Yeah shld av lost sum rite? to my dismay and my laziness to go to the gym i av not lost any and am so mad at myself cuz i promised i was going to get serious. Phew! its not easy i must say why cant i just not have to bother, its just tiring the thot of going to work out at my gym, too many crowd, time conscious, far from home and all i hear is just try, dedication bla bla bla, men u pple who dont need to work out u r sooooooooooooooooo lucky.
I tire, i dont think am overboard yet but personally i need to be fit and maintain a certain weight, i am qute energetic but this no gym for a month caught up with me this morning. I was on my way to work and had to run to catch the bus o my i thot my heart was going to pop out thats when i realized its Do or Die this time, and i had a bet with Nolar he wld be sorry the next time he sees me, and i need to make him SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! wink.
So pple o encourage a sister i need to hit the gym and i think am taking up BOXING i love it and i love my arms to be toned, so watch out for me to either shame me or shame y'all.
Am good and ill be back soon with an update on my getting fit!
Mwah,
Mola....

No comments: