Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Barka De Sallah.............

O how i miss home (Nija for show!!!) all the rams & cows have unfortunately come to their demise, its not so festive down ere just a few companies clocking out early from work.
My boss came in all in some nice woodin ankara, he is El-hajj Suleman as well as Esq, unfortunately for him he catches no break cuz he clients keep swimming from far near, jeez go home and stop buzzing my ear.
Its been a crazy day, the phones been buzzing, had so much copies to do, faxes, filing and all, now who would have thot my mama would choose this day to pick on me and get me 100 degrees and over, Lord give me sanity in the nearest future cuz i for see a whole lot of boiling points lol.
Nolar, thanks babes as always u calmed me down and i really dont know what il have done without u, i love u so much and i thank God for u and ur wisdom. I cant wait, cuz i knw this is one of the best decision i have made (wink). Enof of my dovey right i can hear u say that (Patient) lol anyhoos am here counting down till 5pm and its 3.21 right now ill be back soonest.
Today was just a bit of the chaotic life of any human being ere on earth in Bush's Country.
love always
Mwah,
Mola

No comments: