Monday, September 29, 2008

Hey....

Hiya....
New day, new week and heading into a new month phew! this year took a sonic marathon well in some cases good and some not too good but in all am happy!!!! God has been awesome and i cant complain. So my weekend?
FRIDAY went to pick up my dress from the tailor which i so dreaded cuz my naija pple wld av done a better hospitable service and to make matters worse I DID NOT WEAR THE DRESS am upset i wasted my money not in this Caricature Economy of Bush. Watched the Presidential debate and i really wanted to pull McCain's 2nd falling chin with his idiotic strategy for the use of WAR in every international relations with other countries, it was clear cut my, your man, our man, BARACK OBAMA floored him with FINNESSE, CALMNESS & KNOWLEDGE of what the priority of a President to his country shld be.
So i had to go thru my closet and found the perfect and convinient attire (smiling) it could not have been any better, at this time it was 2am Good night.
SATURDAY, O my head hurts like crazy, once i dont get my adequate hours of sleep its a volcano in my head.... i layed in bed till about 8am, got dressed and dashed to the gym with my girl bunmi. It was fun had a lovely 45 mins workout and headed home to change for our outing (WEDDING), as usual got ready and bums was runnung late i was frustrated already making up and all and having to wait that kills me like some extra weight on my face. Eventually , she came and we headed out wen we got to the venue it was packed am sure the whole DMV was in there, saw a couple of old school mates and ran into my father's caucus of friends (ONDO MEN) always partying.
The highlight was seeing my dear patient (wink) it was nice seeing u finally. we all chatted, danced well..... they did i just sat all thru and after much spectation we left the party about 2am. Got home and slept like a baby.
SUNDAY, went out did a bit of grocery and came home to cook. I was supposed to have friends coming over but as usual i should know my girl better she stood me up. it was a nice sunday anyways cooked but the A/C in my apartment was down so the heat tried to get in the way but nah still paved thru. I called my Ace, my girl Mrs. Audiffren and it was good hearing from her , i miss my girl and she is due in Nov. wish i wld be there, also got to find out a couple of my friends getting hitched nxt wk Sat. waoh! seemed a lil reality check was creeping in but i was happy for my girls.
Towards the evening/night i was just relaxing, facebook seems so un appealing these days and my sis was in her game of soccer, wish Nolar was ere. I was about to look for a movie to watch and i remember i had a BOLLYWOOD channel... yes i love indian movies and for weeks i had been waiting for SEETA AUR GEETA and finally it was up yday, my night was made, i watched it and fell asleep only to wake up this morning and DARN!!! its monday again.
Monday... work so far not too bad for a monday and just the thought of WENTWORTH MILLER on my screen tonite makes it worthwhile. Mwah!
love u all.
Mola

No comments: