Sunday, August 24, 2008

SLEEPING IN!!!


Hey pple,
Seems i dont look cute when i sleep, must have had a dream of someone upsetting moi, lol
Hows ur sunday? am just home resting my head! Had a lovely Saturday, like i said watched prison break all thru and stepped out abt 6:45pm to Anu's INTRODUCTION. It was nice & lovely hooked up with Tina & Bunmi, nice & descent meal and my favorite had not had MALT in ages so decided to take one or was it two? lol, my bad totally went off my diet but hey the bottle kept screaming my name.
I was supposed to get my hair fixed but seems my girl has a flat(tire) so might be carrying this for another week, not too good but what can i do. I'm feeling a bit lazy getting out of bed trying to just get enough rest for another week arrrrgggghhh! Must we WORK? cant we just SLEEP, yeah i wish too anyhoo ill be back maybe tomorrow just had to drop my boring self on ere today and my pix definitely tells u am in no mood to be UP.

Back to Prison Break..............

Adios,

Mola.

1 comment:

Kunta said...

Sleeping beauty!!!