Saturday, August 23, 2008

PRISON BREAK and there's WENTHWORTH MILLER!!

Hiya,
hows everyone? i believe well and relaxing cuz its the weekend. Moi? urs truly is just in bed, been up like abt 7 in the morning watching my new found love, PRISON BREAK. Yeah, Yeah,Yeah, i knw so many pple told me to go watch it but i never had the interest esp when i thot Scofield was one ugly dude ( Wenthworth Miller). I am a huge fan of 24 and i remember a friend in particular who kept urging me to watch prison break since i loved 24 i told her none could compare but boy was i wrong.
Prison break is from another planet, the creativity and mind teasers are enough to grab an Emmy! it just takes u on a roller coaster ride and u enjoy it so much u dont want to get off, lol. I am still on season one cuz i started watching it this week and i cant wait to get on the next episode just had to take out time and say hi to my adorable readers! (U knw urselves). Other than that its pretty much a quiet saturday, might be going to an introduction today with my family friend and tomorrow ill be hanging wiv my girl cuz i need to get my head did " like the New Yorker's wld say" stead of hair done. Guess its just expantiates on how bad the hair is that it needs fixing like yday.
Back to Prison Break i must av been blind to think Wenthworth Miller was ugly damn he is a sexy charming dude, with his killer eyes that just draws me in and his lips, never been a fan for red or pink lips on guys but hmm! hmm! hmm, miller's got me going lol. I hope Nolar does not see this.
Alrighty take care pple and be safe.
Mola

No comments: