Thursday, July 3, 2008

THIS ROAD CALLED........... LIFE!!!!!

I thot i was certain i knew the road, i was convinced i had it all figured out, but to my dismay i had no clue. Now am beginning to discover this road branches into several streets all confusing and looking like where am headed exactly. I can't call anyone its out of reach, i can't figure my way out am totally lost and i cant stay still i need to get to where am going phew!!
I am beginning to panic, maybe i should have researched more before concluding i cld make it out here on my own.
Many atimes, we feel like this, we say, if we act it and then we start to believe in, gettting lost to this road of life. I admit i feel like this atimes, i probably feel like this right now but i realize sometimes its hard to go thru somethings but like they say 'if it does not kill u it wld only make u stronger' Determination is a key factor, and a sense of Responsibility.
Life beats whoever caves in to its, road blocks & hitches, great men & women today tried and tried before they got to where they are or they've been. Sometimes we tend to follow a certain hunch or feeling this is the way to go, some ignore it, some follow it both could be disastrous or excellent choices but the point being if u are weary of a particular situation or circumstance for too long, maybe a different approach might work.
It did not go well with "A" does not mean it might not favor ur situation. We are all destined and blessed in our own ways, give room for the mistakes, uncertainties, fear and all but rise from all of that determined to turns things around, "Make things Happen not let things happen to u".
"Life is a Piano whatever tune u play is what you would hear"

1 comment:

Seyi O said...

Might I add a definition of life that I have since held on to since I first heard it...

"Life is all the little things we seem to overlook while we chase the bigger things society deems as important"

I've learnt through this to just enjoy every moment, be more attentive to family and close friends and just basically open my eyes to everything happening around me. I thank God thus far, cause I can say...Life is good!

....my 2 cents! lol