Monday, June 30, 2008

HEY

Hey y'all
How was ur weekend? hope great, mine was so fun stayed indoors friday nite,
SATURDAY
Headed out saturday morning by working my ass out, it felt good considering the calories i had been packing, lol. Took a shower and went to my girl's place bibi, its never a dull moment, We went to the movies and saw WANTED! o my i cannot get enof of that movie it was crazaaay hmm hmm hmm nice concept.
SUNDAY
Had a 60th bday party i attended twas ok, thanks to my girl kemi for dressing me up headed home and slept like a baby.
MONDAY
Woke up and its already monday again, am at work and am happy i made a new friend well kinda reconnected with an old buddy. TEE A, met him while i was back in college when he anchored some award show and presented me with an award for Ms COOL. He is an incredible guy and i must say a down to earth brother. Many atimes we meet artiste and they all have chips on their shoulders, but Tee A is in a classs of his.
Anyways while we play tag on FB let me get back to work and keep u posted l8r.
Mola

No comments: