Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ITS A GOOD DAY!

Hey y'all
How are u guys? hope all is well and u r doing gr8. Am here alive and thankful to God almighty for one of those days u just sit back and instead of complaining u say THANK U JESUS it could av been worse or u cld av been dead regardless u r still alive.
I am known to be the mother of all worries and allow things get to me & at me but lately am beginning to understand life is just too full of dismays and i better get used to it. Enough of that,
Yesternight i decided to make gravy, i have never made this sause before but i was determined to make it and it turned out real nice.
I woke up dreading to go to work my usual but i av come to notice once am out of the showers its a lil ok then i get to work and its like arrrgh!!!, anyways i got on fb this morning only to av my darling friend (Lola okeya) post pictures of some of our high school days and wow it was a sight to behold. I av had a good laugh believe me some of those pix were hilarious. Anyways thats about me for today hopefully ill be back with something more intriguing and am looking for inspiration so till next time.
Mola....
T.D.O

No comments: