Thursday, July 24, 2008

ON MY WAY TO WORK..............

Hey y'all
Its moi again and of course u can tell am hyper tomorrow is friday, phew! need to be outta ere. It took me 45 mins to get up from bed this morning, sleep is so goooooood hmm hmm hmm why can'T we have a Holiday and call iT SLEEP DAY trust me it would be so honored.
Anyways so am here getting ready to get on the bus to work only to get on it and had to sit beside an annoying MAN yes i said that cuz i thot men were to be courteous, manly and sometimes people like this IDIOT i sat with today just makes us disregard our fine & better halves. Sorry brothers this guy just pissed me off on a work day , hell no u dont want Me in a bad mood..... The bus was crowded and there were two seats one in between two thick women which would have been uncomfortable for all three of us considering am a thick one too lol, then the other was by a window which the guy could have moved in so ill sit and not disturb the peace of others in that area stead, he turned and made me squeeze thru , thats ok he preferred to seat out but then spreading ur hunch of a back on the seat and ur legs like u r in ur living room did not fly with me. C'mon i was trying to adjust and all he did not even budge by now my insides were hiking to a 100 degrees but i played it cool after like 5 mins i was like what the use of my thickness so urs truly spread my shoulders and relaxed also, jeez on the bus why would u sprawl ur legs like that and for a man quite abhoring, i was mad.
I got down from the bus and cld not hide my anger had to tell my sis who kept laughing how annoying some pple are, cuz i dont just get it. U would see a pregnant lady, or an individual carrying a baby and standing on the bus and ur gumptions dont tell u to think of the child and get up or even for the elderly, hmmm sometimes i wish i could slap or beat the unruly acts out of people and i guess its ok for me to say THEY LACK MANNERS ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD.....

2 comments:

Seyi O said...

Pele jare...he should have at least offered to lap you!!!! Ungentlemanly dude...

Chika said...

Babes i'm sure they are not half as bad and unruly and the londoners.sometimes i just want to squeeze someone's neck especially the school kids.pele jare...its one of those things