Sunday, July 27, 2008

SUNDAY EVENING...........

Hey y'all
hows everyone and hows ur weekend been? mine has been relaxing and yday evening went to the movies to go watch THE DARK KNIGHT, awesome storyline and concept, its sad Heath Ledger is no more his acting was second to none in this movie! And of course loving Christian Bale, my charming British Knight hmmmmm.......... i have a weakness for all these British men and a whole lotta other things ill keep in the private thots of my head.
At the moment am trying to relax as much as i can and prep my mind for another week so i dont get up all grouchy tomorrow. I need to hit the gym hard tomorrow , jeez had Ice - cream not had that in months and today was cuz i had my girl over or else its not even a question of having it but ill let it slide and just make up for it at the gym tomorrow. So far enjoying working out again and am beginning to get toned and i'm loving it and cant wait to get in to shape bet y'all can't wait either lol.
Ill definitely be back this week and keep u posted on whats going on at my end.
Love Mola..

1 comment:

Seyi O said...

Yup...Heath Ledger nailed that role to the "T". He had that lip smacking thing going and I'll def give him his props for his role in Dark Knight...
PS: I'm British...lol!