Wednesday, July 9, 2008

GOD IS A WONDER!!!!!

People help me praise this God, this everlasting, amazing God. I heard some good news today and infact a testimony that has birth new meaning into my life.
When they say "let Gods will be done" they know what they are talking about, i look at myself and feel like whipping myself for the times i have questioned God, complained, worried but as human beings its in evitable. I am challenged spiritually, cuz the days go by and we just allow life happen to us, we accept the things that come at us whether good or bad and its not meant to be so. "Do we expect to continue in SIN and expect GRACE to abound or have answers to our prayers when we dont even pray????
I am beginning to get clarity, his expectations of me, my attitude to circumstances or life itself , my spirituality hmm its all falling into place what i need and ought to do. Hopefully we all get it right and allow God be God!!
Mola

No comments: