Thursday, July 31, 2008

FEELING BLUE

Hey,
Its one of those days, am just feeling blue. I have a head ache and its been going on for like 3 days now i sincerely need to rest, not feeling too good. I thank God for life and opportunities to make things right & better. I am beginning to yearn to pray and am happy about that cuz all things by him(God) is joyous, peaceful and perfect one cannot go wrong with God.
I miss Nolar so much , he kinda keeps me level headed and makes me believe everything would be alright hmmm i cant wait to be with U!
Well its the weekend by tomorow and my uncle & his family are visiting form ATL, need to go do some grocery shopping and cooking. Also am finally shipping off my g/friend's baby stuff to her in Nigeria phew! finally. Anyways i av nothing much going on at the moment its past 10 and i'm the only one at work.
L8r....

No comments: