Monday, August 4, 2008

HALOS!!!

Hey pple,
How u doing? hope gr8 hmm wondering my high spirits??? for pete's sake its MONDAY shouldn't i be missing my bed. Anyways i give God all the glory he is in control of my life which definitely explains my mood. Well my weekend was relaxing considering i had to battle wiv a constant headache from friday, my uncle came into town about ten , had to dress up and go to an aunt's 50th that night, boy! my head felt like it was going to explode and to make matters worse mel & toke had me sleeping on the floor (lol) well i offered but then...............
Saturday got up made breakfast for everyone and had my room for that day hmmm just laid in all day, anyways thats kinda of a run down of my weekend sunday was a bit quiet since they all left and went out a few with my girl bunmi. O yes we had signal failure at my end for the whole weekend can u beat that??? my sis was running crazy cuz her dear boo might av been trying to call hmmm anyways hopefully it shld be back up today.
I'm at work now and its d beginning of the day so nuffin much is happening so meaning i gotta go, ill be back soon trust me.....
Father thank u for the gift of life!
Mola says Peace & love

No comments: