Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DREAM AND START TO BELIEVE!!!


Hi,
Its mid- week and i cant be any happier, its been a tug of war getting me out of bed these days.
I'm at work at the moment and i could not wait to share this with you. Ok so am sure u've read on my blog a number of times about my goals, what i was inspired to do, how much i wanted to follow my dreams well for a while now its kinda been like a chaotic world in my head what i wanted. I remember to pray and just leave everything to God, at his time when he has nursed me and he feels am ready for it i guess ill be up for it ..... my thinking!
This morning as i was in the shower, it just came to me a very random moment and as i smiled thanking God for a revelation of great things to come, everything started falling into place as i speak to u my mind is working, thinking of capital, publicity and all the ingredients to start this off. I am excited and ill definitely let u in on it as soon as it materializes, am keeping my fingers crossed and even as much as ill love to share this just keep your fingers crossed and "WATCH OUT FOR ME".
Lord i reverence u and am grateful for this idea, i take no credit lord and commit this project into thy hands, and today i make this convenant with u, this would be used to testify of ur goodness and the greatness of mind u have blessed me with. THANK U.
Anyways thats that, am excited and i'm beginning to see it all coming together, pls ur support and prayers would be appreciated and wont be forgotten.
For now ....Stay blessed
Mola

No comments: