Monday, June 16, 2008

New Week

Hey y'all,
Its a new day, a new week and its monday. Surprisingly am not so sad its monday, had a packed weekend of shopping. My coz came to spend time with me from Nigeria and believe me when i say those who invented the sentence "SHOP TILL U DROP" had my coz in mind, what??? It was exciting though we had fun. My weekend was all shopping as i said, had a few friends over also and we just chatted away.
Sunday--- I cannot wait to get acrooss this ocean cuz i need some serious earth shaking church in my life. Am back at work nuffing interesting yet i think i have a couple of outings for the next two weeks so hey its time to get my groovy back heh? ill be heading back to the gym in the course of the week cuz believe me i haven't been bad but i haven't been good either if you get my drift, lol. Anyways gat to go and hope u have a lovely week ahead.
Mola.

No comments: