Thursday, June 12, 2008

THE FORBIDDEN CRAVING!

Hey y'all
Its good to be back, am so sorry not updated my blog in a while, hmm u would not believe my excuses but ill say them anyway 1. my computer at work is crashed and not going to be fixed till friday, 2. i get home and i want to sleep so bad, not been catching up on that lately and its quite bad for my health.
Ok, so i guess you were here when i decided to be healthy and stay fit, i av been trying ooooo but today, i had a craving i could not turn away from, My girl Kemi would understand this craving cuz its her weakness too, i had heard so much about it and decided to taste and believe me it is my forbidden fruit. How can something so sweet with gratifying pleasure be hazardous to one's health...... Not fair.
I need to whip myself cuz its supposed to be a no go area for me i av learnt my lesson and am back on track.
Well, my coz is in town from gidi and its so fun to have company from motherland, we would be having a wonderful weekend i suppose if the sun does not scorch as bad as last weekend. so thats me lately, nothing much just same old same old, bored to death at work with nothing to do yeah i know some pple crave that but i crave, scream for work right now or let me be sent home to go sleep.
I am going to be more cautious of moi now am flipping a new page i need to pamper me a little cuz i just realized no one would take care of u but urself so y'all be kept posted.
P.S - Its a holiday in Nigeria June 12, another day to reflect on the chaotic political world of Nigeria and its fallen heros but we are getting there.
Astalavista ill be back soon.
Mola

No comments: